Branden is a Professional Triathlete on the XTerra circuit. His hometown is Durango, CO and currently resides in
Manitou Springs. He has been in triathlon for 11 years and a pro since 2005. His strength is cycling but he also
enjoys other sports such as soccer, dodgeball, skiing and bowling.
To read more about Branden check out his website.
- 2/26 Gasparilla 15k Run 32nd
- 3/20 Miami International Triathlon 20th
- 4/10 Xterra West Championship 3rd
- 4/17 Xterra South Central Championship 5th
- 4/30 ITU Cross Triathlon World Championship 8th
- 5/15 Xterra Pacific Championship 5th
- 5/22 Xterra Southeast Championship 7th
- 5/29 Narrow Gauge 10 Mile Run 1st
- 5/29 Ironhorse MBS Mountain Bike 29th
- 5/30 Ironhorse Time Trial 1st
- 5/30 Narrow Horse 1500m Swim 1st
- 6/19 Washington DC Triathlon 18th
- 6/25 Dinoland Triathlon 4th
- 7/16 Xterra Mountain Championship 5th
- 8/06 Xterra Mexico 2nd
Melisa Christian, D.D.S.
Melisa began her athletic career as a body builder but found her talent during dental school when she began running to stay in shape.
From there she has leapt to great heights and continues to build on her success. Melisa not only qualified for the U.S. Olympic
Marathon Trials in 2008 but has already qualified for the 2012 trials with her finish of 2:41:56 at the 2009 U.S. Marathon Championships
in the Twin Cities.
Recent Highlights from Melisa's Career:
Check out these great articles about Melisa!
- 2010 Rock and Roll Dallas Half Marathon 3rd
- 2009 Rock and Roll San Antonio Half Marathon 2nd
- 2009 USA Women’s 10 Mile Championships 18th
- 2008 Rock and roll San Antonio Half Marathon 2nd
Q&A: Melisa Christian
Break Your Bad Running Habits
Expert Advice From a Marathon Runner:
Lessons from a superstar Dallas marathoner.